المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Suggestion

elma7mo
12-11-2008, 10:01
Salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam all

I would to suggest that we should have a section that related to IT and networking jobs. We all work in this field from different country. For example if my organization needs a network engineer in Bahrain I would announce this to all of the brother / sisters in this section and if anybody interested will send the CV.

I do believe we should not share knowledge only but everything that we can share we share. Let me know if you have more suggestion or even better ideas

Iraq IT
12-11-2008, 10:07
عليكم السلام

موجود قسم للتوظيف في الموقع.

لكن الادارة تمنع وتحذر من وضع اي بريد الكتروني لطلب اي سيرة ذاتية. توجد مواقع متخصصة لذلك لذا نحن لسنا منها.

تحياتي

elma7mo
12-11-2008, 10:42
brother,
I know that there are lots of site for jobs ... but my concern is that there are lots of companies that they dont advertise the jobs for outside they just ask their own staff .. if u see what i mean ...
Any way thanks for the replay just wanted to help

Iraq IT
12-11-2008, 10:59
brother,
I know that there are lots of site for jobs ... but my concern is that there are lots of companies that they dont advertise the jobs for outside they just ask their own staff .. if u see what i mean ...
Any way thanks for the replay just wanted to help

اتفهم دافعك للمساعدة لكن هذا قانون وضعته الادارة وما علينا الا التطبيق.

لكن ممكن وضع الموقع الالكتروني للشركة في القسم او رابط الوظائف ايضا لكن وضع ايميل على الـ Yahoo او Gmail ونقول مطلوب وظائف لشركة عالمية ... هذا Scam اسميه.

تحياتي

engahmedosman
12-11-2008, 10:59
جزاك الله خيرا ياأخى
فكرة كويسة