تسجيل الدخول

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ارجو المساعده

ahmed_ramadan
06-04-2013, 19:30
برجاء الافاده فى عمل شبكة ويرلس مدى 5كم . ماهى الاجهزة المستخدمه فى بث الاشاره والاجهزه المستقبله الاشاره والاجهزه المستخدمه عند العميل
وجزاكم الله خيرا

eng.haytham
14-04-2013, 21:45
hello sir
I will explain my problem in details . the internet in my zone is wireless (the network is protected ) so I receive my signal(connection) through an out door access point which it is model (TP-link 701 n) which give me my connection through Ethernet cable (ADSL cable).then if I put this cable in my pc I will have internet on my pc by putting username and password (cause the net is protected).till now no problem and please be patient with me. because of a lot of connection for devices through wire, I brought a wire less home router which model is linksys WRT150 N V1.1 to come over this problem. the difficult here is to connect the wire which come from the access point to the wireless home router so i can have two signal from the router one is wired and other is wireless.... i tried many time to do this but without any result....I connect the Ethernet cable which come from the access point to the port of router which named internet and have different color ... so i need your help to make the right configuration to my router to have the internet signal

eng.haytham
14-04-2013, 21:52
hello sir
I will explain my problem in details . the internet in my zone is wireless (the network is protected ) so I receive my signal(connection) through an out door access point which it is model (TP-link 701 n) which give me my connection through Ethernet cable (ADSL cable).then if I put this cable in my pc I will have internet on my pc by putting username and password (cause the net is protected).till now no problem and please be patient with me. because of a lot of connection for devices through wire, I brought a wire less home router which model is linksys WRT150 N V1.1 to come over this problem. the difficult here is to connect the wire which come from the access point to the wireless home router so i can have two signal from the router one is wired and other is wireless.... i tried many time to do this but without any result....I connect the Ethernet cable which come from the access point to the port of router which named internet and have different color ... so i need your help to make the right configuration to my router to have the internet signal