تسجيل الدخول

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Net Cafe Software

SpyroOfNetHouse
28-05-2013, 14:47
,Hello

I downloaded Tinasoft easy cafe software for my net cafe. The clients don't appear on my server. All the pcs can ping each other including the server.
I don't know where is the problem.Please help asap.

a7med.bero
28-05-2013, 19:44
the problem is
you sould enter ip manual at clients and server

MohammedsF
28-05-2013, 20:08
Hello my friend and welcome to Arab Hardware :rolleyes:

1st why don't you write your problem in arabic cuz you're from Sudan ? :D

Well my friend, 1st make sure all your computers are using the same IP range

2nd, don't use DHCP, you should enter the IP addresses manually on your server & all your computers, all the IP's should be fixed and not assigned by DHCP

3rd, make sure you entered your server's IP Address in the EasyCafe Client on all your computers

4th, Disable any Firewall software on all the systems, Windows Firewall and Firewalls built-in Anti-Virus softwares all should be disabled cuz they will block the port used between EasyCafe's Server & Clients !

I recommend doing that cuz Firewalls will block some of Multiplayer Games in your cafe too but if you wouldn't like such idea, disable Windows Firewall and switch AV's build-in Firewall to manual or interactive mode then add EasyCafe and all your MP Games to the Allowed or Safe list

Good Luck ;)

SpyroOfNetHouse
29-05-2013, 12:11
4th, Disable any Firewall software on all the systems, Windows Firewall and Firewalls built-in Anti-Virus softwares all should be disabled cuz they will block the port used between EasyCafe's Server & Clients !

That was the problem , thanx alot