المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : need advice and please do advice

eng_shad
09-05-2007, 00:46
iwas in the middle of new ccnp track in switching goiong forword to take ccie R&S ,but i first as most people advice me to start ccnp to be knowledge enough to reduce hardness of ccie but i got a job in It Security Dep and iam thinking to take ccsp then ccie Security now iam so confuse what to do go for ccsp or complette ccnp then go for ccsp then finish the related ccie .iam new in security field and this job butter than my past one in position and knowledge
i always look to become more advance in routeing and switching but life as all now can take in other way .....now iam in middle of security field with confusion choice ..??!! advice needed from experties

YasrKasem
09-05-2007, 13:06
السلام عليكم
Dear your ccnp the the core or the internetwroking and all the concepts and the network packbone in the most world networks depends on cisco routers and switches, so i advice you to complete your ccnp and after take the other exams to complete your ccsp.
for your ccie i think u may need 2 or 3 years working in security field or internetworking to have the basses and knowlwdge needed to achieve it.
good luck brother

lumark_s
09-05-2007, 14:44
وأنا مع رأي الأخ ياسر قاسم بالتأكيد لنفس السبب

ال Routing & Switching هي ال Backbone لكل تكنولوجيا Cisco

daame
19-05-2007, 18:52
salam ?
my advice is to complete your ccnp and go for ccsp after that u can go ahead for CCIE
secuity
and for ur information if u r looking for CCIE lab Exam so no need to take CCNA,CCNP,CCSP Exams CCIE lab it ll be for all
that is what i ll do
and no need for 2 or 3 years worked and u go for CCIE
ALL THE BEST FOR U BRO