المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : please help

Tiina
10-05-2007, 11:11
salam 3alykom

how are you all ?

i am happy to come back again to this Fourm

please i need help and it is very important

what MCSE Certificate equals to the equivalent certificates for university pourposes?

I want to join a university to study computer sciences or IT so what MCSE Certificate equal as per European universites standards?

I hope i can get your reply and help concerning this matter

thanks very much

E_MCSE
11-05-2007, 00:11
Wa3alikom Eslam Wa Ra7mat Allah Wabarkatoh
Hi Tiina
First welcome back...i wonder when i didn't see your comments from a long time...
Second from the last news (From 1 year) when one of my friends tried to travel to Canada, the ask him about the certifcates he finished he knew that MCSE equivalent to bachelor's degree and it take (50 marks) .That is mean if anyone have MCSE with bachelor's degree will have (100 marks).
these news he knew from the embassy when he ask about the emigration to Canada
I hope that i give you a few information about you need

Tiina
12-05-2007, 12:50
Jazak Allaho Kheran

I am so glad that you answer and thank you very much

Actually I travelled back to Europe because I was living temporary in Middle East

That is very good news what you told me about the MCSE Certificate.

Please one thing else : I don’t have bachelor's degree but I have only MCSE Certificate so that mean I have (50Marks) AM I RIHGT ?

again thanks a lot for your help and answer

E_MCSE
12-05-2007, 16:58
Jasana wa jasaki ya okhti
yes you r right you will have 50 marks and there r certificates gives 100 marks

StrangerInMoscow
12-05-2007, 17:22
Salam Alikoum

You know What !! You Really make me Laugh !!as a microsoft Guy Myself With many Shiny Certs in My Wallet i can tell you that at the Moment MCSE is Not Worth the Paper it's Printed on it However in many Cases it Can Harm You More than it Will Help , it may help when Talking about Salary and Compensation it Gives you Extra Pay However
When You Apply For a Job they base their Judgment on Your Skills and Experience (the interview Result) MCSE is no Longer Helpful it's Lost it's Value Since TestKing and her Twins Sister Pass4Sure started Spreading their Evil ,
you know Once i Was invited For an interview To Fill the Job Position "System Administrator" in The French Oil Giant "TOTAL" and You know the interviewer Started To make Laugh at the Big Score i have Achieved In My MS Exams i think he was going to say that Even Bill gates Wouldn't Get Such a Score

and By the way To be Honest i have No Clue about what MCSE is Equivalent To But i have heared that it's Equivalent to a Diploma

AnyWay i wish you luck , May Allah [SWT] Guide and Show you the Right Way

Your Brother in RussLand StrangerInMoscow

Salam Alikoum

E_MCSE
12-05-2007, 18:14
and By the way To be Honest i have No Clue about what MCSE is Equivalent To But i have heared that it's Equivalent to a Diploma

Dear StrangerInMoscow
from above as you saw all of our talking about MCSE equivalence when you travel aboard (transformation into drgree in any embassy ) not what it make yes ... iam with u its nothing without experience and anyone can discover it at the first interview for example many of people have graduate in Law but how many of them can stand in front of the judge ( i think there are so ..........) but his certificate still exist and he can travel with it if he equal it
thanks for your reply

Tiina
15-05-2007, 15:42
Br.StrangerInMoscow and Br.E_MCSE

Jazakom Allaho Khayeran

I know that the MCSE certificates is nothing with out experience
All my Q was ábout ((what MCSE Certificate equals to the equivalent certificates for university pourposes

thanks again for giving time and answer me

good luck to all they study MCSE and others

salam alikom